5-10yrs old. boys and girls, confident, chatty and relatable kids. Looking for a variety of ages, genders, ethnicities, disabilities and skin colours.
This campaign looks to capture a cross section of UK society. That means a variety of ages, genders, ethnicities, disabilities and skin colours. We want people that feel real and authentic, the kind of people you don’t usually see in adverts. We want interesting faces, but not outlandishly weird and wacky. People that are still relatable.
- Casting from self tapes initially
- Shoot Wk2nd August, London
- £200 bsf plus fees attached
How to apply…
- You MUST update your profile to make it relevant to the brief, particularly in the BIO section (under ‘Skills’). This shows you’ve read the full brief and fit the criteria – and your profile will up to date!
- If shoot location’s not in your area, please make it clear you can travel to/from and have accommodation as this is not usually covered.
- Use this application form to let us know you’re interested and available, and provide any further information and images – we won’t submit you if you don’t apply!